The Prophet ﷺ said, “If somebody eats seven ‘Ajwa dates every morning, he will not be affected by poison or magic on that day till night." (Sahih Bukhari)
- Freshest Ajwa dates you will find in the UK.
- Sealed in airtight 500g pouches for maximum freshness.
- Organic, Jumbo Size, Grade A - Ajwa Dates harvested and shipped from Madinah Al-Munawarah.
Benefits of Ajwa dates
- Ajwa dates are considered as a natural source of nutrition, they provide the body with a high percentage of minerals and vitamins e.g. Vitamin A, B1, B2 and B3 which are constructive ingredients for building body tissues and muscles.
- Ajwa dates also help in pregnant women during delivery as they activate the womb muscles in the later months of pregnancy and help stimulate contractions at the time of delivery as well as minimising post-natal blooding.
- Ajwa dates also help in healing the liver from many parasitic diseases and are beneficial in treating hepatitis as they contain vitamin B2.
- Ajwa dates are a good appetiser and are the perfect natural sunnah snack.
- To prevent anaemia
- For the treatment of hypertension.
- For healthy bones.
- For healthy skin and eyesight.
- To treat dementia and fatigue.
- To reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels (LDL) in the blood.
- To protect the heart and the circulatory system.
- For protection against atherosclerosis and heart problems, and for protein metabolism.
Our team are processing orders as quickly as possible, please be aware that orders placed after the 25th of April until the 2nd of May can not be guranteed to arrive in time for Eid. We will try our best inshā'Allāh. جزاك الله خيرا
We will be closing our store from the 3rd of May until Eid inshā'Allāh. Any orders placed during this time will be processed after Eid.